Volume : 5, Issue : 8, AUG 2019
CONSUMER PREFERENCE FOR ONLINE MARKETING IN MADURAI
P. L. SAVITHREE*, DR. A. THENMOZHI
The internet and world wide website have been the most exciting development in the field of information and communication technology in the recent years. Internet and web technologies have fundamentally changed the way of business interacted, transacted and communicated with consumers. Commerce via the internet/ e-commerce, consumers has been experiencing rapid growth for the last few decades. It is well known to most of the internet researches that, the volume of online business-to-consumer (B2C) transactions are increasing annually at a rapid pace. It has become a dynamic virtual medium for selling and buying the goods and services. Consumers use the internet for different purposes like searching the product features, price, reviews, selecting the products through online, placing order and making payment.
CONSUMERS, E-MARKETING, ONLINE, WEBSITE, E-TAILER, INTERNET, TECHNOLOGY.
Article : Download PDF
Cite This Article
Article No : 23
Number of Downloads : 108
1. Aimol agfit, Verma rekha and chacko nisha (2014)
Consumer attitude towards online shopping,
Rechearch journal of family community and
consumer sciences,ISSN-2320-902X vol2(8)
2. Prashant singh (2014) consumer buying behavior
towards online shopping , ABHINAV –National
journal of research commerce and
3. Porf.Ashih Bhatt (2014) consumer attitude
towards online shopping in selected region of
Gujarat, journal of marketing management,
4. Ravjot kaur , Gurmeet kaur , Aman Kumar, Gaurav
Kumar (2015) customer attitude towards online
shopping in Chandigarh, International Jounal of
management and social science , research
5. Business Wire, New York Feb, 3,
(2010)“Research and Markets: Influencing the
Online Experience- Maintaining Customer Mindshare
and Loyalty through Superior Web-based Service”.
6. Business Wire New York, Feb 11, (2010). “Women
Shoppers to spend About the same ’ on clothing
purchases in 2010, but trending towards online
7. PR Newswire, Europe Mar 4, (2010)."Differences in
men’s and Women's Online Shopping Behavior”,
8. Purchasing Trends”, Sep 5, (2008)
www.suitel01.com- online magazine.
9. Business line Apr 19,( 2001) “India: Online
Shopping is alive and well”, P
10. Business line Chennai, Mar 10, (2005). “Shopping
for Experience:” Pg.l: http://proquest.umi.com.
11. Sakthivel, M. December (2006) “Impact of
Demographics on the Consumption of Different
Services Online In India”, Journal of Internet Banking
and Commerce, vol.
12. Nelson India-News 1 Feb( 2008) “Internet the
new pit stop for Indian shoppers”,
13. Ravichandran,R Thursday May 21,(2008). “Online
shopping is recession-proof in India', Indian Express
14. July 21, (2008) www.comscore.com: Reston, VA,.
15. Sujana Adapa, Aug. (2008) “Adoption of Internet
Shopping:_Cultural consideration in India and
Australia”, Journal of Internet Banking & Commerce, ,
Vol. 13, No.2.